TONOR TW-620 Wireless Microphone w/ Rechargeable Receiver
Value-packed Wireless Mic
TONOR TW620 handheld wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for excellent audio performance right out of the box.
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective against off-axis noise-causing feedback and unwanted ambient noise.
- The dual antenna design provides optimum resistance against RF interference and drop-out.
- Working distance is 200Ft./ 60m. It gives you stable signal transferring and great freedom of movement.
- Rechargeable Battery: The rechargeable and portable receiver only needs to charge for about 2-3 hours and can be used for 6-8 hours. The system features rugged metal construction for dependable performance and long life.
- A multifunction LCD display provides room for flawless operation by displaying the group, channel number, RF, and AF levels clearly.
- Ideal for: Churches, Parties, Karaoke Singing, Conferences and more!
Note: A 6.35mm mic input on your device is required before connecting the TONOR wireless microphone to it
Shure SM58S Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch