ANLEON S2 UHF Stereo Wireless Monitor System - In-ear System (526-535Mhz)
The Anleon S2 is a portable In-Ear Monitoring (IEM) system designed for stage performance and broadcasting. It is frequency-agile over a 10 MHz bandwidth with 6 frequencies. High signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio and dynamic range ensures optimal audio quality.
This IEM can also be setup to use up to use up to 3 receivers per transmitter. Additional Receivers sold here
Ideal Applications: Recording studio monitoring, on-stage monitoring
To Custom-Order another variant, click here.
- UHF frequency band (526-535Mhz) and PLL frequency synthesized technology for stable working performance
- 6 channels
- Multiple sets of receivers can be operated with a single transmitter within the operating range
- Dynamic expansion circuitry for high signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio
- Complex anti-interference circuit for using 6 sets at the same time without mutual interference
- Receiver LCD displays frequency, channel and battery level
- Operating range of up to 100m
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included), playtime up to 12 hours
In the Box
- 1 x Receiver (526-535Mhz)
- 1 x transmitter (526-535Mhz)
- 1 x pair of earphones
- 1 x 9V/300mA power adaptor (110V-240V)
Shure Super 55 Deluxe
9V AC/DC Power Adapter (Negative Polarity) - For various Tuners/ Processors/ Devices
Fat Toad 1/4" Instrument Cable - 20 Ft for Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Sound Recording
MMS Tweed 1/4" Guitar & Instrument Cable (Straight + Right-Angle Connectors) - 10 Ft.