Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB Audio Interface
A Studio-in-a-box - Right On Your Desktop!
If you want to get into home recording, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface is an excellent place to start. Ideal for singer-songwriters or self-recording musicians, the U-Phoria UMC204HD provides you with two remarkably pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, as well as the connectivity you need for your guitars, keyboards, and even MIDI devices - all in studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Make no mistake, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface is a value-packed studio-in-a-box! At LiveWire Music, we've got great experience with Behringer interfaces, so give us a call. We'll be glad to help you out!
To Custom-Order another variant, click here.
- Real MIDAS microphone preamplifier technology onboard
- Direct Monitor function provides latency-free input monitoring
- Behringer - a brief history
Direct Monitor function provides latency-free input monitoringThe Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface mix control gives you zero-latency input monitoring, letting you experience your performance clearly, with no delay or lag in the returning signal. It's a fact - if you can't hear yourself properly, your performance will suffer. Luckily, the U-Phoria UMC204HD is designed to bring out your best!
Behringer - a brief historyUli Behringer showed an interest in music technology design at a young age, building his own synthesizer by the age of 16. In 1982, Uli began studying sound engineering and classical piano at the Robert Schumann conservatory in Dusseldorf, Germany. Uli's defining moment came when he was repairing a signal processor made by a high-end manufacturer. Despite the processor's expensive price tag, Uli realized that its internal components could be bought for a fraction of the cost. Being a strapped-for-cash student, Uli began building his own signal processors. Before he knew it, other students began requesting equipment from him. In 1989, after being bombarded with more orders than he could handle by himself, Uli created Behringer, Inc.
Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features:
- Quality 24-bit/192kHz 2-channel USB 2.0 recording interface for your Mac or Windows PC
- Combo inputs with MIDAS preamp lets you plug in any mic-, line-, or instrument-level gear
- +48V phantom power lets you use studio condenser microphones
- Switchable input pads accommodate even extremely hot line-level signal
- Tip-send/Ring-return 1/4" insert points let you incorporate outboard processors
- MIDI In and Out ports let you connect keyboard controllers and other MIDI gear
- Stereo 1/4", RCA, and headphone outputs with latency-free monitoring make tracking easy
- Includes Tracktion DAW and 150 downloadable instrument/effect plug-ins
Record like a pro with a Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface!