Harley Benton Kahuna-S Mask Soprano Ukulele
This Easy-Playing Soprano Ukulele Puts Fun in Everyone's Hands
Part of the Kahuna series, this instrument gives you both beguiling sounds and looks. The top, back and sides are crafted from mahogany, selected here for its strength, resonance and rich reddish-brown tints. The mahogany body gives you a sweet, balanced and mid-focused sound with great projection. And the laser-etched motif adds an additional charm to this soprano ukelele.
Whether for outdoor gigs, to play on the beach on your summer holiday or to knock out some tunes around the campfire, this ukulele not only looks great but plays well, too.
To Custom-Order another variant, click here.
- Body: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Okoume
- Fretboard: Purpleheart
- 15 Frets
- Fret markings at positions 5/7/10/12/14
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Matching headstock with lasered logo
- DLX chrome machine heads with black buttons
- Purpleheart wooden bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Ex-factory stringing: Aquila
- Colour: Natural matte with laser-engraved "mask" motif