TONOR TW-820 Dual-Microphone Wireless Set
Value-packed Wireless System
TONOR TW820 handheld wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for excellent audio performance right out of the box.
Features & Specifications:
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective against off-axis noise-causing feedback and unwanted ambient noise.
- The dual antenna design provides optimum resistance against RF interference and drop-out.
- Working distance is 200Ft./ 60m. It gives you stable signal transferring and great freedom of movement.
- A multifunction LCD display provides room for flawless operation by displaying the group, channel number, RF, and AF levels clearly.
- Easy to Operate: Just turn on the receiver and mics and they will pair up automatically. Note: Not compatible with laptops, iPads, cellphones and AV receiver.
- 2 x AA batteries (not included) are required for each microphone
- What's in the Box: 2 x handheld microphone, 1 x receiver, 2 x anti-slip rings, 1 x 6.35mm audio cable, 2 x mic covers, 1 x manual.
- Ideal for: Churches, Parties, Karaoke Singing, Conferences and more!
Note: A 6.35mm mic input on your device is required before connecting the TONOR wireless microphone to it
To Custom-Order another variant, click here.