- Keyboards & MIDI Controllers
- Keyboard Accessories
- DONNER Sustain Foot Pedal for Keyboard
DONNER Sustain Foot Pedal for Keyboard
- Our pedal uses 3 printed circuit boards (PCBs) to control the conversion of the two-channel polarity switch. When the polarity switch changes, PCB can identify and stabilize the internal current of piano, so as to reduce the noise and achieve the best sound quality, enriching your digital piano tone.
- Polarity reverse switch, 6.3 feet cable with 1/4 inch jack standard audio port. Widely used for Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Casio, Korg, Behringer, Moog and more MIDI keyboards, digital pianos and electronic keyboards.
- Instead of heavy rubber and plated metal, Sovvid adopted ABS aerospace plastic and alloy steel with a high-quality spring for good quality and durability.
- Slip-resistant pads on the bottom for protection of the underside with resistance to grip the floor and keep the pedal perfectly in place.
Customers also viewed these items