- General Accessories
- Mugteeve XLR Female to 1/4" TS Cable - 10FT
Mugteeve XLR Female to 1/4" TS Cable - 10FT
- XLR Female to 1/4" TS Cable
- This XLR female to 1/4 TS mono mic cable is designed to output audio signal from a XLR port to a quarter-inch unbalanced input device. People mostly use it to connect mics to karaoke machines. Other suitable devices include mixers, keyboards, interfaces, effects, equalizers, etc.
- Heavy-duty design: This karaoke cord is nylon braided design with PVC coating. The TS tip is gold plated, it will transfer a more clear signal with no noise. Internal construction includes OFC spiral, silver paper coating and threaded cotton. These materials are all used to reduce signal interference, 90% OFC can keep out RFI and EMI, no buzz or hum will produce. We also have a drag-proof solution in the connector, so the internal wire won't break out easily.
- Condenser microphones need phantom power firstly, please do not use this cable to connect condenser mics to 1/4inch jack directly. Please also do not connect MIC to 1/4inch "LINE" or "INST" jack, due to a mismatch in impedance issue, you will not get a clear signal. For speaker connection, please only use for powered speakers, as passive speakers need a preamp before they can play the sound.
- Not suitable for XLR output to balanced 1/4" jack input applications.
Customers also viewed these items
Fat Toad 1/4" Instrument Cable - 20 Ft for Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Sound Recording