Agile Les Paul Type AL-3010 Electric Guitar
- Single cutaway solid Mahogany arch top body
- High quality wax potted ceramic humbucker pickups for improved sound
- Full body and neck binding
- Set-in Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard and trapezodial inlays
- 22 Jumbo 2.7mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for fast play
- Grover Die Cast tuners
- Two volume & two tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector switch help you find your sound
- Stop-Bar tailpiece transfers string vibration to the body of the guitar and produces superior sustain
- Made in Korea
- Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16"
- Neck Taper is 21.5 mm at the 1st fret and 23.5 mm at the 12th fret
- Thickness of neck at the first fret approx 11/16"
- Overall length, including the strap button: 40"; Scale length: 24.7"
- Bridge pole spacing is 3", and the Tail piece pole spacing is 3 1/4"
- Width at the widest point: 13"
- Body thickness 2" at edge
- Actual Weight is only 10 lbs
To Custom-Order another variant, click here.
Customers also viewed these items
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster - Olympic Pearl with Rosewood Fingerboard & Maple Neck
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White with Maple Fingerboard & Neck